Thursday, January 28, 2010

posting from class

I'm posting from class right now. Sadly, I'm caught between learning and creating, which has sapped me of anything amusing or interesting to put here. Luckily for me, the Internet has tons of crazy crap on it, just BEGGING to replace my suffering wit.

This evil clown seems like a good enough start. Timely too, since I'm about to start editing last year's NaNoWriMo project, which is all about clowns. Not evil ones, granted. The novel takes place in a university for clowns and mimes, so it's more of a post-modern academic setting than anything else. But I just couldn't refuse this evil clown. Look at him. Don't you just want to tickle him under the chin? B'awww. Evil clown.

Anyway, I should be paying attention to my professor, so I'll end here. You'll be hearing more about my novel and other writing projects throughout the semester, I'm sure, and possibly afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment