Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CAPITAL LETTERS YOU GUYS

I have been guest blogging like a FIEND lately. So much so that there's no need for a picture to accompany this post because it would only distract from how IN DEMAND I am.

Over at jmww, I review Chella Courington's Girls & Women.

I have two articles up at The Lit Pub; one talking about The Chronology of Water's book trailer, and another talking about unreliable narration in Ofelia Hunt's Today & Tomorrow.

And on Friday, I'll be talking about Japanese professional wrestling over at Shinpai Deshou, a blog for both graduate and undergraduate students in the field of Japanese Studies. I'll link that post here when the time comes.

Phew. There's no shortage of me on the Internet, it would seem. There is an absolute dearth of me in the gym, however, so I'mma go rectify that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment