Wednesday, May 2, 2012

huge news a little bit ago

Whoa, new Blogspot UI is new. This will take some getting used to, but whatevs. The thing I actually logged in to say is that MY BOOKS ARE IN. Woohoo! 75 copies of Stone a Pig just arrived via UPS and they look fantastic.

I'll be reading from it on Friday at my MFA program's graduate reading, and will hopefully sell a lot/a whole lot of them. I have some pre-orders too, which is certainly nice. The response from my friends and colleagues about all this has been surprising and encouraging, and I'm grateful to have any kind of audience for my work, even if it is a small one for now.

Anyway, I have a poster to design, but I'll be back later. Now that I've taken this hill, I may have more time to update this poor blog - there's some stuff I'd like to talk about on here, but there are only 24 hours in a day, ya know? I also finished a book recently, so at the very least I should review it or something.

For now though, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment