Monday, August 27, 2012

just the right ticket for a cold

Good grief, how do I keep neglecting this thing? Oh, right. Laziness. And pride, to a certain degree. I mean, I know I'm supposed to be hanging my life over the balcony for all to see, but do you all REALLY need to know how often I sit around the apartment, eating onion dip out of the container with my fingers? Frankly, once is too often for that, but here I am.

But in any case, I just found out that the Chicago Center of Literature and Photography (aka CCLaP) is putting together a serialized audiobook of short stories called Podcast Dreadful (a play on the term penny dreadful). Davis Schneiderman and my broseph Ben Tanzer are going to be involved, apparently, which is enough cause for me to say that this thing will be awesome.

Also, I didn't mention this before, but I'm going to be in Cobalt's first-ever print issue! Hooray! I'm in really good company for that issue, too. You can buy them here, I think, and I strongly suggest that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment