Wednesday, December 5, 2012

do away with being liked

Welp, NaNoWriMo is over and I reached my 35k word limit, so I'm feeling proud of myself. Kinda wish I'd made it to the official 50k mark, but whatever. I didn't have that many words, which is okay. Again, if Ken Sparling can get away with topping his novels out around 35k words, so can I.

Also, it looks like I'm being published in both Seltzer and Expresso Ink in the coming months, which is pretty awesome. I'll supply links when those things are made official, of course.

I'm also thinking about Twitter and whether or not I should join up. My buddy Justin Sanders is having a lot of fun with it, and so are plenty of other writers, but they also lead much more interesting lives than mine. I briefly considered a Tumblr account as well, but don't worry, I won't be getting one of those any time soon. Tumblr's social justice community is a living nightmare and I'm getting sick of all those .gif blogs run by selfish alcoholic grad students.

I might sign up for Twitter, though. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment