Thursday, April 24, 2014

the character's eventual revival.

Good lord, another month has passed? Really? I've got to get back on a schedule for this thing.

Anyway, MY NAME IS HATE is here! There's a huge box of them sitting on my dining room table right now, and they look great. I'm really happy with how the design turned out, and I think the content has officially stepped up my writing game. Writing it tore big emotional chunks out of me, but I think the results are worth it, and hopefully any reviews I get will agree.

One goal I have for this book is to read outside of Baltimore. I've technically already done this for stone a pig, since I had a reading in North Carolina, but there are other literary cities around me and I'm curious about how well I'd do where no one knows who I am.

In addition to all that, I've been reading a lot and working on some short stories, attacking one of my novel-length projects again, and helping the Baltimore Rock Opera Society write their next full stage production. That goes toward explaining why I've let this blog go to seed, but my plan is to return to a weekly posting schedule. That seems like the best fit for me.

My next post will be a recap of what I've been reading lately. For now, though, I'm going to go make lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment